FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
FHI is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Supervisor: Project Director
- Under the supervision of the Project Director, the Program Officer performs functions related to planning, design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of activities under assigned portfolios in FHI 360 Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the PD in assuring effective planning, implementation and management of assigned projects in FHI 360 Nigeria.
- Assist the PD in strengthening systems for reporting on program progress against stated objectives and monitoring and evaluation frameworks, according to FHI 360 and the respective donor guidelines.
- Assist the PD in capacity building efforts aimed at local Implementing Agencies (IAs).
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.S / B.A in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5 – 7 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or M.S / M.A Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 3 – 5 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of health and development programming in a developing country.
- Basic accounting and financial management skills.
- Working knowledge of major donor policies (Global Fund) as well as international not-for- profit organizations.
- Perform detail-oriented work with a high level of accuracy.
- Interact with diplomacy and tact and follow-up on requests in timely and efficient manner.
- Use a computer to accurately and rapidly enter and retrieve data and information.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work under tight deadlines, as well as to work on own initiative and as a member of a team.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 25%.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us