Sahara Power Group (SPG) Graduate Engineering PROGRAM (GEP) 2018. This contains the proper steps involved in applying for the GEP. Ensure you share this post with your friends.
Sahara Power Group (SPG) is a leading privately owned power company with business operations in the generation and distribution arms of the power sector and with a keen focus on powering Sub-Saharan Africa.
At the heart of these operations lies an unrivalled engineering expertise where innovation and continuous improvement is the norm.
They now have opportunities for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join their team across a range of disciplines, which include, but are not limited to:
• Electrical Engineers
• Control Engineers
• Chemical Engineers
• Electronics Engineers
• Mechanical Engineers
The Graduate Engineering Program of SPG is focused on recruiting young engineers who are fresh out of the university between the ages of 21 and 27 for their Power Generation entities – Egbin Power Plc. & First Independent Power Limited.
• Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
• Familiarity with CAD packages and Engineering Software i.e. MATLAB
• Basic Project Management
• Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skills
• Communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety
• Technical Report writing skills
Minimum Qualification/ Experience:
• Engineering Degree (B.Tech./ B.Eng.) with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper division
• Maximum of 2 year Post-NYSC experience.
• Maximum age- 27 years old by December 2018.
• Applicant must have completed NYSC.
• Be a Team player
• Enthusiasm, Commitment and Motivation
• Be Resourceful
• Original Equipment Manufacturers
• Other Sahara Group Companies and Corporate Functions
How to apply
Interested persons can apply using the link below. Ensure you fill the form provided to you properly.
Deadline for Application
September 28, 2018. Hurry and apply today.
You may also like to apply for
For more job updates kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is totally free.
Join us on social media