Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
You May Also Like- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Dufil Prima Foods Plc- Apply Here
Applications are invited for:
2022 Graduate Internship Program – Bakery Division
Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
Job Status: Other Temporary Worker
Extras: Quality Control
- Sundry Foods’ Bakery Division Graduate Internship program is for fresh graduates of Food Science and Technology who have recently completed their NYSC program.
- The paid internship is a blend of hands-on on-the-job training and classroom theories in a fast-paced, high pressure, Mass-Market Bakery setting.
- At the end of the Internship period, the participants would have learnt the rudiments of Mass-market Bread production end-to-end.
- Successful interns per final assessments shall be offered a full-time employment.
- Required Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Food Science and Technology with a minimum of second class lower
- Candidate must be resident in Port Harcourt or able to relocate to Port Harcourt for the period of Internship even if the interested location is for Lagos or Abuja.
How to Apply for Sundry Foods Limited Graduate Internship Program (Bakery Division)
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st February, 2022.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels