Oxfam is an international confederation of 17 organizations (affiliates) committed to creating a just world without poverty. In Nigeria, Oxfam works in the areas of Economic Justice/Sustainable Livelihoods, Humanitarian Programming to save lives, Advancing Gender Justice and Good Governance, adopting a right based approach.
Oxfam Nigeria Recruitment
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply and Logistics Officer
Requisition ID: 11342
Internal Job Grade: D1
Contract Type: Four (4) Months
Job Family: Business Support Unit
Reporting to: PROSELL Project Manager
Staff reporting to this post: Office Assistant, Office Cleaner & Driver
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Quality, Health Safety & Environment Specialist Recruitment at IKEDC
- The Supply and Logistics officer is responsible for managing logistics, vehicle fleet, assets, communications, procurement and properties to ensure effective, transparent and accountable logistic support to the state based Oxfam staff.
- Liaison with program teams to ensure adequate logistical consideration for coordination and planning of program implementation.
- Provide technical support and guidance to program teams on logistical elements of distribution & procurement planning.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Taraba State’s Supply and Logistics Officer will perform the following specific duties:
Transport & Fleet:
- Managing and tracking of all vehicles on the fleet, including movement planning and day-to-day allocation using TarrMar platform software.
- Manage, maintain and repair vehicles in safe and efficient working order
- Ensure that vehicles are checked on a daily basis, and that regular service and maintenance is carried out as per agreed schedule
- Maintain accurate and update vehicle files and ensure that mileage log sheets, vehicle repair records, service and related costs documentation are prepared using Terramar networks and used as required.
- Ensure monthly fuel usage reports for all vehicles are prepared and maintains proper file records.
- Ensure monthly spares usage and vehicle service reports.
- Ensure that vehicles are checked for road worthiness before any assignments
- Ensure that all vehicles insurance are renewed and up to date
Skills and Experience
Administrative & General Skills:
- Level of Education – Bachelor’s Degree
- Communication & Interpersonal Skill Level – Excellent
- Language Requirements – English – Excellent; Hausa (spoken) – Good
- Level of IT Expertise Required – Good
- Desired Number of Years Prior Experience in a Similar Role – 2
- Experience in procurement and logistics with INGO
- Experience in a relatively insecure state-based environment.
How to Apply for Oxfam Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th March, 2022.
For more job updates, kindly subscribe to the site using your email address, subscription is free.
You can also connect with us on our various social media platforms