Call for applicants- 2019/2020 nnpc/total international master’s degree scholarship
Annually, Total, in partnership with NNPC and its corporate partners, select and sponsor young Nigerian scholars for Master’s Degree programs in Arts, Management Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering and Geosciences (Oil & Gas related) in top universities in France. The award is full board.
Total welcomes applications from suitably qualified young Nigerians for the 2019/2020 NNPC/TOTAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME.
As stated above, Total welcomes applications from suitably qualified young Nigerians for any of the programmes in the schools below.
Eligibility and Requirement for NNPC/TOTAL Masters Scholarship
Interested applicants who must have obtained a university degree, (minimum second class upper) not earlier than five (5) years ago and must have completed the mandatory NYSC programs should visit the application website contained in this post.
All application form must be completed online. No paper application will be accepted.
How to Apply for the 2019/2020 nnpc/total international master’s degree scholarship
All interested applicants should click on the application website- www.careers.total.com and follow the instructions as written below to apply successfully.
Instructions on how to use the website to apply
- If the page is written in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language
- Click on “APPLY TO TOTAL”
- Scroll down the page and click “OUR OFFERS”
- Select your language preference
- Click on “ADVANCED SEARCH”
- In the “COUNTRY” text box type “Nigeria”
- In the “FUNCTIONAL DISCIPLINE” option box select “RESEARCH INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT”
- Click “SEARCH” to display the advanced scholarship program in Nigeria
- Click on the “TOTAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP” to view details of the application, you can proceed to complete the online application form by clicking on “APPLY TO JOB” at the bottom of the page.
- You will be requested to create an account if you don’t have an existing one. This is mandatory
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is requested in the application form.
Your CV must include the following details in order to be considered for this scholarship
- Name, surname and other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road street number(s) only.
- Functional email address (all communications would be by email only)
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education, institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education; institution, certificates, period of study
- Details of primary education; institution, certificates, period of study
Closing Date for Application of 2019/2020 nnpc/total international master’s degree scholarship
28th of March, 2019
For more SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels