Table of Contents
About Abbey Mortgage Bank
Abbey Mortgage Bank is a Nigerian financial services provider, licensed as a mortgage and retail bank by CBN. Incorporated in August, 1991 and licensed to carry on business as a primary mortgage institution in January, 1992, we have in the last thirty years developed strong resilience and brand stability.
Abbey Mortgage Bank Graduate Trainee Program
The ideal candidate will contribute to business development and execution of sales plans to achieve desirable profitability, foster a productive, value- producing relationship between the bank and customers and support the Business Development Managers to grow a portfolio of profitable customers in pursuit of specific sales, service, growth, and opportunity targets.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE : New Brunswick International Recruitment Event – Migrate to Canada
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Deposit Mobilization
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relations.
- Helps with a view to increasing the financial growth of the company.
- Aggressively market the company’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Implement marketing strategies/programs laid out by the company to boost profit.
Skills / Competences Required
- Ability to evaluate the needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- Marketing and Selling skills
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and must possess excellent networking skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- banking operations, policies and procedures
- Business development and acquisition
- Marketing, Selling and Cross-Selling.
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR : Nigerian Air force Recruitment 2023/2024
How to Apply for Abbey Mortgage Bank Graduate Trainee Program
All interested and qualified persons should apply using the link provided here –
Click Here to Apply