Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Program 2023 | (17 Million Naira Grant for Nigerian Women) | Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa 2023 for Women Entrepreneurs (17 million Naira Financial Grant & a Mini MBA from International Finance Corporation).
See more details below!!!
- Are you a woman who owns and runs her business?
- Is your business innovative?
- What about some expert training to help grow your business?
- How about a grant to expand your business?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton 2023 is for you!!!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Polaris Bank Graduate Intensive Trainee Programme 2023
Table of Contents
Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Program
We will be showing you how to successfully apply for the Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Program. See full details of this amazing opportunity for female entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
The Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton program is the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry offered by Access Bank’s W Initiative. The program in its maiden edition provided a free mini-MBA certification for 50 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria as well as financial grants worth N9Million to the top 3 applicants. This it did in conjunction with the International Finance Corporation (IFC, a member of the World Bank Group).
This year hosts the 5th season of the program and seeks to provide mini-MBA certification to another 120 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria as well as grants worth over N17Million Naira to WSME.
- Applicant must have an Access Bank account number (Individual or Business account)
- Applicant must be a woman in Business with a minimum of 50% ownership
- Applicant must be between the ages 18 to 55
- Applicant’s Business must have been operating for over 1yr
- Applicant must complete and submit the application form
- Applicant must submit a one-minute video pitch about the Business
- Applicant must have a Business account with Access Bank
- Applicant’s Business must be registered
- Applicant must be available to undergo the Mini-MBA program physically in Lagos.
How to Apply for Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Program
Stage 1: Complete the online application by;
- Fill out your personal and business details correctly
- Provide a brief description of your business.
- Complete all questions and submit. (Successful applicants will be contacted via email)
Visit https://www.womenpreneur.ng/ to apply.
Closing Date: Application closes August 11th, 2023