Have you heard about the Access Bank sponsored empowerment program for women in Nigeria called Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton? This is an opportunity for female business owners to expand their business and take it to the next level. See full details of how to apply and stand a chance to become a better version of yourself.
The deadline for submission of applications for the Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton is 9th August, 2019.
Table of Contents
Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton 2019
The application for this awesome opportunity starts on the 17th of June and ends on the 9th of August, 2019.
Who can apply for Womepreneur Pitch A Ton?
Women above 18yrs old who also meet the below listed conditions
- Resident in Nigeria
- Own and manage their own business in Nigeria
Can owners of Joint Business Apply?
Of course, joint businesses can apply if they meet the below listed conditions
- a woman owns at least 50% of the business
- manages the business
- if selected, she will attend the mini MBA series
How to apply for Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton
All interested females can apply by going to www.womenpreneur.ng, fill the form properly and submit.
Please check your dashboard at the end of the application period to know if you have been selected. You will also be contacted via email.
Stage One- Fill out the online application
- Fill out your personal and business details correctly
- Fill out a brief description of your business.
- Complete your registration and await the invitation to upload your video(only successful applicants will be invited to upload their videos)
Stage Two- Your business in 60 seconds
- Talk about your business in 60 seconds
- Create a 60-second video with clear audio about your business using a video camera or a phone
- Click the upload button afterwards to upload your pitch video
Stage3- You may be one of the top 50 applicants to be invited to the mini MBA from the International Finance Corporation.
What are the prizes to be won?
There are a lot of prizes to be won in this amazing growth opportunity.
- First prize is N5 million naira
- Second prize is N3 million naira
- Third prize is N1 million naira
- The top 50 applicants will receive a 2 weeks mini MBA training from the International Finance Corporation.
For more OPPORTUNITY UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels