NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED is the sole operator of the NNPC/NAOC/OHL Joint Venture R. C. 2974.
In pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility the Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2018 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme. Get more details about the 2018 Agip Scholarship below. You can also send us a message if you do not understand any aspect of this post.
The scholarship awards would be given to two (2) categories as listed below
Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible all applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2017/2018 academic session)
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States should apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
Application is open to 100 level students only.
1. Ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
Please do not apply more than once, or you will be disqualified.
Deadline for Application:
Midnight 30th, April 2018.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
We promise to keep you updated as soon as more openings are announced. In order for us be able to inform you immediately, we advise that you subscribe to this site using your email. The subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to connect with us via our social media platform-