Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarship Application Form 2020/2021 is out- AIG is now accepting applications from eligible candidates in Nigeria and Ghana for the 2020/2021 scholarships phase. See full details of how to get form and apply here. Please note that the deadline for submission of application for the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships is 23rd September, 2019.
Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships
The AIG Scholarships are targeted at graduates between the ages of 25 and 35 with strong intellectual capability, outstanding academic achievements, leadership skills and a passion to contribute to the development of Africa’s public sector.
Eligibility and Requirements
To be eligible for consideration for the award of an AIG Scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria or Ghana
- Be between the ages of 25 and 35 years (must not be 36 years old by December 31, 2019)
- Have a first-class or second-class upper undergraduate degree with honours (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline. For applicants with a degree from the USA, the minimum GPA sought is 3.7 out of 4.0
- Be preferably top 10% of graduating class (First, Second or Master’s Degree) – evidence to be provided
- Provide evidence of game-changing leadership and resultant impact
- Show skills and interests outside of academics (evidence to be provided)
How to apply for Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2020/2021
All interested and qualified persons can apply by clicking on the “Apply Here” button below:
2020/21 AIG Scholarships Application Window is now open – APPLY HERE
Note- Africa Initiative for Governance or its agents will never demand a fee to consider or process your application for the AIG Scholarship.
Anyone who makes such demand is not an authorised representative and is not acting on our behalf. You are strongly advised to decline such requests.
For more update on this scholarship and other awesome available scholarships, kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is totally free.
Join us on our social media platforms