Aspom Travel Agency is a great travel deal company incorporated on the 2nd of February 2012 to provide support to people who want to travel to any country in the world and also helps companies who want to organize a group tour for their staff without stress.
In order to guarantee clients efficient and high performance on jobs, Aspom has skilled, resourceful, goal-oriented and team players.
The company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer at Aspom Travel Agency
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create & Implement a Social Media Strategy that aligns with our business goals
- Oversee all Social Media Accounts
- Analyse Campaign performance and measure success
- Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly Advert Report, gathering visitor traffic, conversion data and showing ROI
- Create Newsletters for Email Marketing
- Build Email Marketing List
- Run Google Ads
- Collaborate with Business Development team
- Integrate all marketing channels (Social Media, SEO, Email, Print & Digital)
- Create Daily Content for all Social Media handles & a Monthly Content Calendar
- Engage audience and build social media presence
- Respond to followers & oversee customer service via social media
- Run Social Media Adverts (Campaigns) on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram,
- YouTube (display and video)
- Adhoc duties as assigned
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR- Call Centre Officers Recruitment in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt
Qualifications and Requirements
- Undergraduate degree with proven work experience as a Social media executive.
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
- Brand Marketing Experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong communication and people skill
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Adept computer skills with Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets), Word Processing, PowerPoint. CorelDraw etc
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Knowledge of SEO, and Google Analytics
- Proven ability to build social media communities
- Should be proficient in English Language (Oral and Written)
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply for Social Media Officer Vacancy at Aspom
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Hurry and apply. No closing date has been fixed yet.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels