NEXIT Programme 2021- We are very excited to inform all our readers and the general public that the next stage for Nexit Programme for the Exited Npower batches A and B Volunteers is starting very soon.
It is very important that all Npower Exited Applicants take the necessary steps to avoid situations that will stop them from moving past the first stage of the NEXIT application.
We are aware that many applicants are struggling to pass the first stage due to one issue or the other which can easily be avoided.
If you have passed the first stage of NEXIT application successfully,congratulations, now we will guide you on how to avoid making mistakes that will make your application stressful.
Some of the exited beneficiaries/applicants have started making some little mistakes that could cause problems on the long run. Some applicants can’t even remember the password they used to register on nexit portal.
Please Note- You must have access to your NEXIT portal login details before you can benefit from NEXIT.
4 Mistakes to avoid before Nexit Next Stage
- Do not make the mistake of forgetting your login details such as password and email (ensure you write it down and keep in a safe place).
- It is important that you submit your record correctly via the “update Record” link on the nexit portal. Click here if you have not done your own.
- Do not forget your security code/secret questions. This will enable you to change your password if you forget it or if your account is hacked.
- Ensure that you check all your records, they must be accurate and also ensure that you can still login to the nexit portal if not reset your password before the next stage.
For those of you who are still facing Registration difficulty, do not give up keep trying. Click on Fix Nexit Portal Email Issue Now
How to Sign Up For the Npower NEXIT CBN Empowerment Opportunities
Please follow the registration instructions below:
- Go to https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- Click the Sign Up button.
- Enter the email address used during your NPower Application.
For further enquiries or issues in regard to the registration, please contact the NSIP team: email@example.com
For more NPOWER UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also give you more opportunities both in Nigeria and abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us