Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has no doubt been a part of the lives of many Nigerians. Flour Mills Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant positions as advertised in this post. See the available position and requirement and proceed to apply below and also share this post.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc | Bagco Nigeria are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Bagco Division
- The company is looking for fresh graduates with high potential to be developed and groomed into playing a major role in supporting the growth of the organization.
- Successful candidates will undergo a 12 months comprehensive training program (Classroom lecture, In-plant training and job attachment ) with the business towards acquiring relevant critical competencies.
Qualifications and Requirements
- First degree in Chemical Engineering, Polymer & Textile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
The Person Must Be:
- Not more than 27 years old by December 31, 2020.
- Must have completed NYSC by May 2020.
- Must be result oriented and good team player.
- Possess good communication skills and display good initiative.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Graduate Field Sales Executives Recruitment at UAC Foods Limited| Apply Now
How to Apply for the Bagco Graduate Trainee
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date for Application
The application deadline is 3rd of September, 2020.
For more GRADUATE TRAINEE Opportunity UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also give you more opportunities both in Nigeria and abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us