Baker Hughes Assembly, Maintenance & Overhaul Intern (Nigeria) 2024 – 12 month University Placements and Internships – Assembly, Maintenance & Overhaul Intern (Nigeria) 2024
Table of Contents
Baker Hughes Assembly, Maintenance & Overhaul Intern (Nigeria) 2024
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable students either pursuing a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree or recently graduated to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems, and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Partner with the best
You’ll participate in focused training, and team meetings, work on projects, and present your results. During your internship, you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure you have a valuable learning experience. You can expect to receive coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
You will also have the opportunity to become familiar with the Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) and culture of Baker Hughes. as well as our strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled or recently graduated in a Bachelors’ or Masters’ level degree in Engineering, Technology, Mechanics, other STEM-related or business-related program.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary)
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Assembly, Maintenance & Overhaul Intern (Nigeria) 2024
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious, and collaborative. CLICK HERE TO APPLY