BARIEL Medical Center (BMC) is an acute care general and specialty hospital providing out-patient and in-patient medical and surgical services for various illnesses and conditions, accidents and other forms or injuries.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife (RN-RM)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be licensed as RN &RM with 3-5 years post-NYSC work experience in an acute-care hospital setting
- Must be competent in managing and supervising antenatal, intra-partum, and postnatal nursing care
- Must be competent in managing and supervising general pre-op and post-operative nursing care
- Must be BLS & ACLS certified
- Must reside in close proximity to BARIEL Medical Center location.
- Must be competent in understanding, speaking, and writing grammatically correct English language
- Must be competent in managing and supervising clinical nursing care in an acute-care hospital setting
- Must be competent in the knowledge and application of human anatomy and physiology to nursing care
- Must be competent in managingand supervising standard nursing skills and procedures
How to Apply for Job
All interested and qualified candidates should send their hand-written Application, CV in standard format, Photocopies of ALL your certificates and licenses by email to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
The closing date for application is 11th February, 2021.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels