Borno State Scholarship Application Form/Portal. How to Apply for Borno State Scholarship. Closing Date for Borno State Scholarship Application.
The Borno State scholarship program is an initiative by the government of Borno State, Nigeria, aimed at providing financial assistance to eligible students to pursue their educational goals. Borno State is located in northeastern Nigeria and has been affected by various challenges, including security issues and economic constraints. The scholarship program is designed to alleviate some of the financial burdens faced by students in the state and encourage them to pursue higher education.
Table of Contents
Borno State Scholarship
Applying for a scholarship is an exciting and important step towards pursuing your educational dreams. Scholarships offer valuable financial assistance and recognition for your achievements, helping you access educational opportunities that might otherwise be out of reach.
List of Eligible Local Government Areas for Borno State Scholarship
- Bama, Borno
- Bayo, Nigeria
- Biu, Nigeria
- Jere, Borno
- Kaga, Nigeria
- Kwaya Kusar
- Marte, Borno
Borno State Scholarship Screening exercise
After successful application, the next stage is screening, which is the final stage.
The screening is done at the scholarship board. It involves the physical appearance of all successful applicants with the photocopy of the following documents.
- Application bio data slip
- Admission letter
- School ID card (back and front)
- Letter of indigene
- School fees receipt
- 2 passport photographs
Qualifications and Requirements for Borno State Scholarship
- You must be an indigene of Borno State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- You must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education, etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Commonwealth Scholarship Application Portal and Guidelines
How to Apply for Borno State Scholarship 2023 – 2024
Follow the below listed steps to apply for the scholarship
- Go to https://apply.scholarship.bo.gov.ng/
- Click on APPLY
- Follow the instructions provided
- Fill all relevant information
- Confirm all the details