The Bridge Scholarship 2023 for Nigerians – The Bridge Scholarship aims to provide indigent students in Africa with access to quality education irrespective of socioeconomic limitations. The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, living expenses, mentorship, and career development. The scholarship is offered annually to deserving students and once awarded, the scholar is supported till graduation and post-graduation is offered transitional assistance to launching a successful career.
Table of Contents
The Bridge Scholarship for Nigerians 2023
The approach is holistic and humane. In 2022, thirteen (13) very intelligent scholars were awarded the scholarship from a very competitive application pool.
The following are required for all candidates applying for the 2023 Bridge Scholarship;
- Be fully enrolled in any public university in Nigeria
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrate critical financial need
- Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.5
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- WAEC/NECO, JAMB Result
- Admission letter.
- Academic record (for old students)
- Three recommendation letters
- Photo ID (NIN, voter’s card, etc.)
How to Apply for The Bridge Scholarship
- All applications are to be submitted through the form created for the scholarship.
- N/B: Incomplete application will not be processed
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The closing date for application is 9th of September, 2023