This post contains the questions and answers for the BRISIN Aptitude Test/Screening Exercise 2019 for all successfully shortlisted BRISIN applicants.
Are you preparing to write your BRISIN Aptitude test? Check out the questions that would be set and also the correct answers to ensure you score high and make it to the final shortlist.
There are likely questions that would be set by the BRISIN Board
Possible Questions for BRISIN Aptitude Test
- Who is the current president of Nigeria?
- What does the two horses on the Nigerian coat of arm symbolize?
- Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
a. 3rd Class / Pass
b. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
c. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
d. 1st Class / Distinction
e. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
f. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
- What does the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arm stand for?
- What is your current employment status?
- What does the black shield in the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
- Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
- What was the name of the first political party in Nigeria?
- Who is the current vice president of Nigeria?
- What does the white color in the Nigerian flag symbolize?
- A car travels at xkm per hour for 1 hour at ykm per hour for 2 hours. Find its average speed.
(b) x+ ykmh-1/3
(c) x+2 ykmh-1
(d) 2x+ ykmh-1/3
- The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18 years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
(a) 45 years
(b) 72 years
(c) 108 years
(d) 216 years
- A bicycle wheel of radius 42cm is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make?
[Take π=22/7] (a) 2.5
- In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good ones to the bad ones is 5:4. If the number of bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?
- A man is four times as old as his son. The difference between their ages is 36. Find the sum of their ages.
(a) 45 years`
(b) 48 years
(c) 60 years
(d) 74 years
- If 4m+3n = 5, find the ratio m:n 4m-3n 3
- If 2x : (x+1) =3:2, what is the value of x?
- The ratio of the number of men to the number of women in a 20 member committee is 3:1. How many women must be added to the 20 member committee so as to make the ratio of men to women 3:2 ?
- What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die?
- Which is the smallest fraction among the following?
We will keep updating this page with more questions to ensure you have a successful BRISIN aptitude test. All the best
How to Check for your Name on BRISIN Shortlist
Are you interested in checking for your name on the BRISIN shortlist, Click on BRISIN Shortlist Checker