The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. They value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing their organisational capability. You are encouraged to apply for this amazing opportunity in the British High Commission. Monthly salary is N135,419.
View more details of the job below.BHC welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. They do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)
Job Location- Abuja, Nigeria Job Title- Intern – Technical Works Group
Main purpose of job:
To assist in co-ordinating all TWG work requests for the helpdesk and communicate updates and status of work requests (WR) to Customers and stakeholders. Manage communications with customers and stakeholders on all work requests (WR), Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) and projects in all residences, offices and assisting in TWG clerical/ Admin tasks.
Roles and responsibilities / what will the jobholder be expected to achieve.
- Help implement communications strategies
- Draft, edit and send communication/ notices to relevant stakeholders
- Lead in maintaining the Abuja Enquiry system
- Track works requests and provide regular feedback on progress and resolution
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Must possess either a University degree or an HND degree
- Flexible approach to problem solving with an ability to think on their feet
- Ability to work in a high paced team
- Ability to learn fast on the job
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- A self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
- Good Customer Service/Relations skills
- Good data analysis skills
- At least 2 years relevant work experience
How to Apply for the BHC Intern Job
All interested and qualified persons are expected to apply using the application link provided here
Closing Date for Application
Application deadline for this job is 6th of April, 2019
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels