Bureau of Public Enterprises, the secretariat of the National Council on Privatization as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility is organizing an essay writing competition for Federal and State Secondary Schools (Public & Private) Students in Nigeria. See full details below.
Bureau of Public Enterprises Essay Competition 2019
Bureau of Public Enterprises are accepting applications from Federal and State Secondary Schools (Public & Private) Students in Nigeria for the 2019 Essay Competition. Before you proceed to read further, we will like to notify you that the deadline for submission of entries for the Bureau of Public Enterprises Essay Competition is 30th August, 2019.
Topic & Objectives- Bureau of Public Enterprises Essay Competition
Topic- The Reasons for Government reforms and Privatisation of Public Enterprises.
Objectives Of This Competition:
- To reach the younger generation with the privatization message;
- To inform the target audience of the importance and benefits of privatization to the growing economy;
- To ensure that the privatization policy is understood and appreciated adequately right from the primary stage of education.
Prizes- Bureau of Public Enterprises Essay Competition
- First prize N500,000.00 plus laptop;
- Second prize N350,000.00 plus laptop;
- Third N230, 000.00 plus laptop.
Note: The cash component of the prize will be paid to the child’s school to cover the child’s school fees.
Bureau of Public Enterprises Essay Competition Requirements.
- The essay should be typed. Also the handwritten manuscript should be submitted along with the typed copy as a proof of originality;
- The spacing for the typed text should be double- line and
- The words for the essay should be between 1500-2500 words.
- At the beginning of the essay, state the following:
- Full names,
- Name of School and address,
- Class of Pupil and
- Mobile Number(s) and/ or contact’s telephone number
- One essay submission per person
- Must be original, no plagiarism and not previously published.
- The language of entry is English.
- Students are expected to express themselves creatively and with clarity.
- Once an essay is submitted, it is considered final without any provision for modification.
How to Submit Entries for Bureau of Public Enterprises Essay Competition.
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their Essay in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “BPE Privatisation Essay Competition” addressed to:
The Director General,
Bureau of Public Enterprises,
11 Osun Crescent, Maitama,
PMB 442, Abuja.
Attention: Amina Tukur Othman; Head, Public Communications Unit.
- Late submissions will be disqualified. The competition is open to all students from secondary schools – public and private in the country.
- Children and family relations of members of the National Council on Privatisation (NCP) and staff of Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) are excluded from this competition.
Closing Date for Submission
The deadline for submission is 30th of August, 2019.
For more OPPORTUNITY UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels