WAEC GCE Registration Form 2019 (Second Series) – The WAEC GCE (private) Second Series (August/September) Examination form is now on sales.
Subjects Selection for WAEC GCE Examination
English Language and Mathematics have been automatically selected for you because they are compulsory. You are required to select the other subjects you wish to register for in this examination.
Please note that a minimum of Seven (7) and a maximum of Nine (9) subjects are allowed (English Language and Mathematics inclusive).
WAEC GCE Second Series Registration Form 2019/2020
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2019 began on Monday, May 27, 2019.
All intending candidates for the examination are therefore, strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website- www.waecnigeria.org- to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
How to buy WAEC GCE Registration Pin 2019/2020
The WAEC GCE pin can be gotten from approved banks or accredited agents all across Nigeria. The cost for the WAEC GCE 2nd Series Registration Form is N13, 950 only. This amount must be paid in any of the accepted Bank Branch listed below and obtain the registration pin and VCD.
List of banks selling WAEC GCE Form 2019
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd.
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
How To Register For WAEC GCE Second Series 2019 Online
Go to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ to begin the registration process.
- Once you have completed the registration form, you are required to click the ACCEPT button after which a preview of your details will be displayed.
- You are required to review your application at this stage and click the EDIT button if you desire to make any modification.
- You should click the SAVE button if you want to save your application and still be able to come back and modify it. Note that you can only modify up to 3 times.
- Click the SUBMIT button if you want to submit your application. NOTE that you will no longer be able to modify your application once you click the SUBMIT button.
When will WAEC GCE (second series) 2019 Registration close?
The closing date for WAEC GCE online registration is Friday, July 19, 2019. Ensure you hurry and apply before the deadline.
For more information on this, join us and other candidates on our social media platform pages.