Confederation of African Football (CAF) Recruitment- We will like to notify you that CAF is recruiting. The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa.
As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football.
The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
Since the election of a new president, Sir Ahmad, on 16 March 2017, the confederation has resolutely embarked on wide-ranging reforms agenda with the aim of restoring CAF’s image and credibility, increasing revenues, developing the game and improving the governance of continental football.
AVAILABLE OPENINGS IN CAF 2019
Title of the position : Financial Controller
Division : Finance
- Supports the finance director in the financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures;
- Assists the finance director to protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls;
- Monitors and confirms financial condition to the finance Director.
- Establishes, monitors, and enforces policies and procedures;
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls;
- Monitors and confirms the financial situation by performing the internal audit and provide the information to the external auditors;
- Establishing schedules for budgets preparations; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans;
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions;
- Prepares special reports for presentation to the Finance Director;
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data;
- Files financial reports; advising finance director on needed actions;
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results;
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Bachelor Degree required in Finance / Accounting
- Master Degree or CPA or accounting equivalent required
Title of the position : TV Production Manager
Division : Marketing & TV
The TV Production Manager will be in charge of supervising the TV production of the 250+ matches played every year during CAF competitions. This will involve liaising with the Host Broadcasters, the technical service providers and the TV right holders in the preparation and delivery of the competitions. He will be overseeing the HB productions and coordinating all elements of the international signals (host broadcasting, on-screen graphics, satellite transmission, commentaries…), in order to ensure the delivery of contractual TV rights.
- Planning and organizing the TV productions
- Evaluating the production capabilities of local Host Broadcasters, and if needed, appointing external service providers
- Ensuring that the HB production plans are implemented according to CAF standards
- Enhancing the quality of TV productions on editorial and technical aspects by proposing
- Attending site inspections visits
- Monitoring of matches in CAF Match Command Center
- Preparing production reports and proposing improvements measures
- Supervising the production of the Highlights and videos to promote CAF Competitions
- Minimum five years of work experience in broadcasting or TV production company in a live-sports production environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels