Challenges Group Youth to Work Programme 2023 Cohort 2 : The Youth to Work program seeks to recruit young and enthusiastic professionals looking for an opportunity to learn new business and consultancy skills and apply them in a real business environment, and contribute to the wider community.
Table of Contents
Challenges Group Youth to Work Programme 2023 Cohort 2
Please ensure you read all information here thoroughly before applying.
- Conduct an in-depth audit of the enterprise’s strengths and areas for development in one of the following three areas: operations, finance or sales and marketing.
- Develop an action plan based on your analysis to help the enterprise to improve and prepare for growth.
- Work closely with the Challenges staff and enterprise leadership team to deliver the action plan.
- Deliver capacity building sessions which improve the SGBs partnerships, communication and opportunities.
- Deliver key employment readiness workshops to university students.
- Be between 21 to 30 years of age or 21 to 35 for persons with disabilities
- Have an understanding of business and finance for business, demonstrated through previous work experience and/or hold a relevant university degree
- Relevant work experience including previous internship, voluntary work etc.
- Good communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Interest in small business development, enterprises and entrepreneurship
- Ability to travel to training and placement
- Ability to commit to the placement full-time and 2 weeks pre-placement training
- Must be fluent in both verbal and written English.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Afreximbank Internship Programme 2023/2024 for Young Africans
How to Apply for Challenges Group Youth to Work Programme 2023 Cohort 2
Click the country section in which you’re eligible and use the link below to apply.
Please ensure that before filling this form, you have thoroughly read the application information. Answer all questions sincerely and to the best of your knowledge, incomplete forms will not be considered. For both, please attach any relevant academic documents to this application when submitting.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Challenges Group Youth to Work Programme 2023 Cohort 2