Chevron Nigeria Limited have started accepting applications from suitably qualified university, polytechnic and high school students for its 2020 Internship Placement. See the full qualification requirements and how to successfully apply for the Chevron Internship here. We will also be providing you with the closing date for application for Chevron 2020 Internship.
Table of Contents
Chevron Nigeria Limited Industrial Training (SIWES)
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
Has the 2020 Chevron Industrial Training/ Internship started?
Yes, it has commenced. Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose internship program commences from January – June 2020. Placement is available in the Lagos and Warri office.
Chevron Nigeria Internship Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Masters’ Degree
- Candidate must currently be enrolled in a Post graduate degree program
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
How to Apply for Chevron Internship
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
- your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
- expected start date and duration of internship
- otherwise upload a separate statment from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
You can also apply here- CLICK HERE
The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application.
- Mobile Number
- Academic Discipline
- Internship start and end date
Your application is complete only when you receive an email with subject, “Thank you, your resume was successfuly submitted”
Closing Date for Chevron Internship Application
No date has been specified yet. Hurry and apply now.
For more IT/SIWES UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels