Chevron Nigeria Limited SIWES and IT 2018/2019- We will like to present to you this awesome opportunity to join CHEVRON as a student. This opportunity is for all Nigerian Undergraduate students looking for a place to do their IT.
Be informed that the Chevron Nigeria Limited Undergraduate Internship Application for the year 2018 is now available. Therefore, all interested candidates can now apply for the 2018 Chevron SIWES/IT programme. KEEP READING FOR DETAILED GUIDELINE.
Chevron is now offering temporary support and employment to University, Polytechnic and High School students who want to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their career and also provide opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business culture and core values as they normally do.
Since you are reading this now, we can assume you have been looking for or still looking for a place to do your SIWES or industrial training 2018 or you might have someone who needs such information. This job offers you a good reward (monthly salary). The internship programme will begin from July to December, 2018.
Qualifications for Application
- Must be a Nigerian
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
How to Apply
All interested undergraduates should hurry and apply using the link below and follow the instructions below the link
You can also apply for
- Click on the APPLY button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume/CV
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should carry
- your CGPA
- expected start date and duration of internship (otherwise upload a separate statement from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab)
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile.
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
Notice– The following fields listed below must be fully filled and completed else, your application may be disqualified.
- Mobile Number
- Academic Discipline
- State your Internship start and end dates
Please Note- The placement areas are ONLY in the Lagos and Warri office.
The IP team now believes that you can properly apply for the CHEVRON 2018 SIWES AND IT PROGRAM 2018, if you have any issues please do not fail to connect with us via our various platforms. For more clarity contact our admin.
CONNECT WITH US
We hope this information is helpful. Do well to subscribe to our blog for free using your Email for more SIWES AND INDUSTRIAL TRAINING (IT) OPPORTUNITIES.