Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) SIWES/Internship Program 2018- We have gotten a lot of request from our Padi’s asking for possible places they can do their compulsory SIWES/ IT program.
Chevron provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
We will like to inform you that Chevron is now accepting online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose SIWES/Internship program commences from July to December 2018.
PLEASE NOTE- Opening is available in the Lagos and Warri office.
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
How to apply:
- Click on the Apply button Here
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
– your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– expected start date and duration of internship
- otherwise upload a separate statement from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
PLEASE NOTE: The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application.
Email, Mobile Number, Institution, Academic Discipline, Degree, Your SIWES/Internship start and end dates
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
NO FIXED DATE. Hurry and apply now
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on SIWES/IT Vacancies In Nigeria.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels