CHI Limited is one of the most admired companies in the Food & Beverage industry in Nigeria. The 2020 application portal for Chi Limited Management Trainee Program is now open. See full details of how to apply below.
CHI Limited 2020 Management Trainee Program
This is to notify all job seekers that applications are invited for:
Title: CHI Management Trainee Program
- Chi Limited is currently looking for qualified candidates to join their force of dedicated team players in Sales & Marketing, Production & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Finance & Audit, Supply Chain Units.
Qualification and Requirements for CHI Management Trainee
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class in the following areas: Social Sciences, Procurement & Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- Must possess strong communication skills with excellent planning and project management ability.
- Must be driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity of working in a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company whose products are gaining global acceptance.
- Must possess the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must have completed the NYSC programme.
- Must not be above 24 years of age as at December 31st, 2019.
- Must be a team player with a supportive can-do spirit to achieve the organization goals.
How to Apply for CHI Management Trainee 2020
All interested and qualified candidates should forward the following details below as an attachment using Microsoft Excel format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Management Trainee” as the subject of the email.
CHI Management Trainee Selection Sheet (Excel Format)
Candidate Name | Name of University | Course of Study | Degree Obtained | Class of Degree | Year of Graduation | NYSC Certificate Number | Sex | Age | Location | Phone Number | Email Address|
Note: Successful candidates will be trained extensively using the best-in-class practices and deployable hands-on practical experience with attention to their specific career path. Trainees will be evaluated after the training and successful candidates will be permanently employed.
Closing Date for CHI Management Trainee Application
The application deadline is 22nd of February, 2020.
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE 2020 NATIONWIDE Jobs so as to ensure you get the work you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels