Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form Portal 2019/2020 is now open. See full details of how to successfully apply for the Nigeria Air force Direct Regular Commission (DRC) / Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Medical Special Enlistment 2019/2020. This post also contains the application guidelines and closing date.
Available Positions for Nigeria Airforce (NAF) Recruitment
HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- Applicants MUST possess HND in Health Information Management and MUST have current practicing license issued by the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN).
- Applicants MUST possess a minimum of BSc/HND in Environmental Health Technology and MUST have current practicing license issued by the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORECON).
NAF DRC/DSSC Recruitment Conditions of Service
- Medical Consultants on successful completion of military training shall be granted the rank of Squadron Leader.
- Cadets of all other specialties who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Flying Officer.
General Instructions for NAF DRC/DSSC Applicants
- Nationality: Applicant MUST be a Nigerian by birth.
- Age: Applicants should be between 20 and 30 years of age by 30th September 2020 (not more than 40 years for Consultants).
- Height: Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants MUST be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force Medical and Employment Standards.
- Selection Interview will hold from 8 – 22 December 2019.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of their credentials at the Selection Interview. Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Selection Interview:
(a) Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified signatories of the attestation forms.
(b) Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
(c) Birth Certificate/Age declaration.
(d) NYSC Discharge Certificate.
(e) Letter of Attestation of Good Character.
(f) Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
(g) Attestation of Local Government Area Form.
(h) Acknowledgment Card.
(i) Writing Material (for aptitude test).
- Interested applicants MUST possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants MUST possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for Direct Regular Commission/Direct Short Service Commission. Applicants MUST tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post secondary) during the Selection Interview.
- Applicants MUST possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation form MUST be signed by a military officer not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy or Nigerian Police Officer not below the rank of Assistant CP or Local Government Chairman/Secretary or magistrate from the applicant’s state of origin. The signee’s passport photograph and either photocopy of national identity card or driver’s license or international passport must be attached.
- Letter of Attestation of Good Character: Applicants are to come along with a letter of attestation of good character from the signee of the attestation form to the Selection Interview.
- Applicants MUST not have any body tattoos.
- Applicants MUST not be members of any cult/secret society/fraternity.
- Applicants MUST not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel MUST be free from any disciplinary case.
- Applicants MUST present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians.
- On completion of the application form, applicants MUST print out the Acknowledgment Slip, Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
How to Apply for NAF DRC/DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020
All interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
Click here to apply https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/guideline.php
Closing Date for NAF DRC/DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020
The closing date for NAF DRC/DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 is 19th of November 2019.
For Technical Support, please call: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.All phone lines are available from 9:00AM to 5:30PM Monday – Friday.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels