NSCDC/ Nigeria Civil Defence 2019 recruitment is still ongoing, but it is important we notify you on the Closing Date for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020| Deadline for NSCDC Application and also how to ensure that you are shortlisted for the 2019 NSCDC recruitment. We will also be giving tips on how to successfully apply for NSCDC recruitment via cdfipb.careers/jobs/civil-defence.
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020| nscdc.gov.ng| www.cdfipb.careers
Statutory Requirements For All Positions in 2019 NSCDC Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financially embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage
How to Apply for Civil Defence (NSCDC) Recruitment 2019 before deadline
All interested and qualified candidates should take note of the application procedure before applying for any of the available positions at NSCDC. The process of applying is not a difficult one, simply follow the step by step guide to apply.
- Go to cdfipb.careers/jobs/civil-defence or click here to begin application
- Log into the website www.cdfipb.careers ,fill and summit the application form online.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Candidate should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
You can also apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2019 before deadline Click Here
Closing Date for Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020| Deadline for NSCDC Application
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION- Applications should be submitted online within four (4) weeks from the date of this publication from 10th August 2019 to 7th September 2019.
The application deadline for NSCDC/Civil Defence recruitment is 7th of September, 2019.
We will keep on updating all our readers on NSCDC related stories and other recruitment.
If you want to receive notifications on NSCDC and latest news on NSCDC 2019/2020 recruitment, then subscribe with your email address in the comment section below.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also give you more opportunities both in Nigeria and abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us