Commonwealth Correspondents are aspiring youth leaders or talented writers who contribute their articles, photos and videos about local, national and international issues to the YourCommonwealth.org website on a voluntary basis.
Each article is around 300 to 600 words in length, while videos are under five minutes. If an article needs further work to enhance it, the Correspondent will receive guidance from the editorial team to develop the article. The final draft of the article or video is then published on the website.
Qualifications and Requirements
- be 15 – 29 years old. If you are under 18 years old, please ask a parent or guardian to email us and grant permission for you to participate.
- be a national of a Commonwealth country (https://thecommonwealth.org/member-countries) even if you do not currently reside there.
- attach two (2) writing samples of no more than 600 words each (see below) or a video of no more than 5 minutes in length.
- attach a good quality headshot (see below)
If your application is accepted, you will be required to
- submit at least five contributions in the first year, and at least two in every subsequent year, to be considered active.
- adhere to the Editorial Code of Conduct (http://www.yourcommonwealth.org/contribute/editorial-code/)
How to Apply for Commonwealth Youth Correspondent Program 2020 for Aspiring Youth Leaders and Writers
All interested and qualified candidates should Click on the link provided here to Apply
Deadline for Application
Applications close 31 July 2020.
For more Program UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also give you more opportunities both in Nigeria and abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us