Coronation Group Graduate Trainee Program 2022/2023- Coronation Insurance Plc. (NSE – Coronation Insurance; Bloomberg – Coronation Insurance:NL) is a leading West African full line insurance company offering a diverse range of products and services covering life, general and special risk businesses. Are you looking for a career in the Financial Services Industry? Do you have what it takes to be part of a winning team? The Coronation Insurance Graduate Trainee Program is open for applications.
SEE ALSO: WEMA Bank Bankers-in-Training Program 2022/2023
Coronation Group Graduate Trainee Program 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum of second class upper division) in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or Actuarial Science.
- Must have complete NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate
- Must be 26 years and below
- Must have excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Must possess a great appetite for learning
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Nestoil Group Massive Recruitment 2022/2023
How to Apply for Coronation Group Graduate Trainee Program 2022/2023
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email address indicated under the apply button and using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
You Can Also: Visit the Official Webpage of the Coronation Group Graduate Trainee Program 2022
Do you want to work and live in Canada? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels
Like Our Facebook Page- Click Here
Leave a Reply