Afro beats global is a subsidiary of Creatrix Empire Limited, a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services. Afrobeatsglobal is your music, entertainment, news and fashion website. The company provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the entertainment industry.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she is in charge of representing a company across social channels as the sole voice of the brand.
- They respond to comments, compile campaigns and create content.
- These experts provide organizations with the guidance needed to enhance their online presence with clear goals like: “improve website traffic” or “optimize brand awareness,” social media managers grow your business through social networks such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
We are looking for a Social media manager that can:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define and report on most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content and accounts.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 6 years experience in social media marketing and/or PR
- Experience of developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.
- Writing, blogging and proofreading ability
- NGN600,000 – 660,000 Annually.
How to Apply for the Job
All interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th October, 2020.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other great opportunities.
Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below