United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Table of Contents
Credit Administrator Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
The bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
- Ensure prompt reporting of credit-related matters to Management, Rating agencies, and Regulators.
- Ensure proper collateral documents and credit records management.
- To prepare accurate and reliable credit disclosures in the Group’s Financial Statements.
- Record keeping of collateral and approval documents for reliable referencing.
- Maintain customers’ credit records in line with CBN’s requirements.
- Periodic review of Credit files to ensure completeness and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Review macro-economic changes and prepare Credit Portfolio Management reports to BCC covering but not limited to the following sub-distribution reports:
- Risk Assets by Facility Types.
- Market Segmentation of Risk Assets.
- Insider-related report.
- Loans and Advances by Regional Location.
- Risk Assets Sector/Industrial Report.
- Interbank Exposures Report.
- Proper analyses of raw data received from IT teams, operations team, offshore offices, and Finacle support of IT department/ unit and prepare reports on comparative bases.
- Review Collateral Release Memo and supporting documents.
- Concur to the issuance of letters of non-indebtedness on a daily basis.
- Concur to release Shipping documents in line with approval conditions on a daily basis.
- Maintain filing systems both electronic and hard copies.
- Prepare quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly disclosure reports that FINCON integrates into the financial statements.
- Respond to requests from Fitch Ratings, S & P, AfDB, EIB, IFC, GCR, AFREXIM, MOODYS, PROPARCO, AUGUSTO-Local, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- First Degree in any field.
- 3-5 years experience, out of which 3 years must have been spent in a credit risk management function.
- Related Certification will be an added advantage.
- Our ideal candidate must have a good knowledge of the Microsoft program, Numerical/Analytical skills, an up-to-date understanding of the implications of changes in macroeconomic variables, and Working knowledge of the Bank’s Apps.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Knowledge of and adherence to the Bank’s Credit Policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft program.
- Numerical/Analytical skills.
- Firm grasp of CBN monetary policies and guidelines.
- Good understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry and Apps.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
How to Apply for Credit Administrator Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels