Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services in Nigeria. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2022 (Risk Advisory)
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Graduate Recruitment (Risk Advisory)
Employment Type: Full-time
About Risk Advisory
Deloitte’s Risk Advisory helps clients focus on areas of increased risk; address the entire spectrum of emerging risks, including disruption due to innovation, cyber, geopolitical, and other trends; and pursue intelligent risk-taking as a means to value creation.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Be willing to live our purpose of making an impact that matters
- Have graduated from a recognized University / Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2.1 or its equivalent in any discipline
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Not have written the Deloitte aptitude test before.
- Have minimum of a credit in five (5) O ’levels subjects including Mathematics and English in one sitting only
- Be 26 years old or younger as at date of application
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
- Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2022 Application Portal
- Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Technicians
- Nestle Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 Application- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Operators
How to Apply for Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2022 (Risk Advisory)
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd November, 2021.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our Facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us