Are you a graduate? Do you wish to work for a pensionable job? Would you like to teach in a government school? This is the right moment to do so. The Delta State Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education, Asaba have just opened the graduate teachers application portal for the 2019 recruitment.
By this notice, the general public is hereby informed that the Delta State Government is calling for applications for graduate teachers in specific subject area for Secondary Schools and Colleges within the State.
More details of the Delta State Graduate Teachers job below
Job Title: Graduate Teacher
Location: Delta State, Nigeria
Job Description, Qualifications and Requirements
As stated above the Delta State Government is recruiting graduate teachers for specific subject areas in the states Secondary Schools and Colleges. The available subject areas and requirements are stated below:
- Agriculture – B.Ed (Agricultural Science)
- Basic Science – B. Ed (Integrated Science/Science Education)
- Basic Technology – B.Ed (Technical Education) or B.Eng/B.Tech/HND (Mechanical, Civil or Electrical/Electronics Engineering)
- Biology – B.Ed (Biology)
- Chemistry – B.Ed (Chemistry)
- Computer Science – B.Ed/B.Sc/HND (Computer Science)
- English – B.Ed (English and Literature-in-English)
- Further Mathematics – B.Ed/B.Sc (Mathematics) or B.Eng./B.Tech/HND (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic/ Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Civil Engineering)
- Mathematics – B.Ed (Mathematics)
- Physics – B.Ed (Physics)
How To Apply
All interested and qualified graduates should apply using the link here: Delta State Graduate Teachers Job
Closing Date For Application For Delta State Graduate Teachers Job
21st March, 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified by sms and for email and invited for a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Only candidates who are successful in the CBT would be invited for an Oral Interview/ Microteaching Practicum.
- Applicants must be 35 years or below as at the date of application.
- Induction/registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) would be an added advantage.
- Successful candidates would be expected to serve in rural/riverine schools for a period of at least 5 years in the first instance. It is therefore advisable that only those prepared to serve within such locations need apply.
For more FEDERAL AND STATE JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your dream of getting a good job a reality, we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on more amazing opportunities in Nigeria and Abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us