Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (DSPZ) has commenced sales of its admission application forms into the various 2019/2020 academic session ND part-time programmes. See full details of the courses, admission requirements and how to buy and fill the 2019/2020 DSPZ ND part-time form below.
Table of Contents
Delta State Poly Ozoro (DSPZ) ND Part Time Form 2019/2020
As stated above, we will like to use this platform to inform all our readers that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for direct admission into the Part-Time Programme of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro for the 2019/2020 Academic year.
Delta State Polytechnic (DSPZ) ND Part Time Courses
Before proceeding to apply ensure the course you wish to study is available. See the list of available courses for the DSPZ Part Time program below
- School of Agriculture
- Agricultural Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- School of Business Studies
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- School of Engineering
- Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- School of Environmental Studies
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- School of Science & Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science & Technology
- Science Laboratory
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (DSPZ) ND Part Time Admission Requirements
All candidates applying for admission into the DSPZ National Diploma (ND) Program must possess a minimum of five credit passes in the relevant subjects in SSCE (WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB) which must include English Language and Mathematics. Other relevant subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Economics, Government, Geography, Commerce, Accounts etc.
How much is Ozoro Poly Admission Form/Application Fee?
The application fee for admission into DSPZ is N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira only). This can be paid using your ATM card without the stress of going to any bank.
How to Apply for Delta State Poly Ozoro (DSPZ) ND Part-Time Admission Form (ozoro.mycportal.com)
To apply for admission to this institution, please submit the online admissions application, completing all required fields. The online application can be completed in several sessions. You can save and come back later to complete your application. Note however you must copy your application number because you will require it to resume your application.
- Go to dspz.mycportal.com
- Click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application.
- Fill in your personal data and select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
Note: Under Programme type: select National Diploma (Regular Part-Time). Under Department, select department of your choice (E.g. National Diploma Marketing II)
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
- An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
When is the closing date for collection and submission of DSPZ application form?
The closing date for collection and submission of the DSPZ ND Part Time application form is 30th September, 2019.
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2019/2020 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below