Are you interested in becoming a direct sales agent in Nigeria? Do you reside in Abuja, Akwa Ibom, Lagos, Rivers State? Are you a polytechnic or university graduate?
The company is, a leading Financial Institution is urgently looking to engage the services of Direct Sales Agent for the various regions (LAGOS, IDUMOTA, ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT, UYO).
If your answers are in line with the above questions then this job should be for you. View more details of the job below.
Job Title– Direct Sales Agent
Job Location– Abuja, Akwa Ibom, Lagos, Rivers
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good Analytical and Numerical skills
- Self-driven and results oriented
Requirements and Qualifications
Ensure you meet the below listed requirements before proceeding to apply.
All Interested applicants must have –
Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit,
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division
Candidate must not be older than 27years of age as at 31st of December 2018.
How to apply for the job
All Interested persons should note that applications are to be submitted to email@example.com using the job title and Location as the subject of the mail.
For more job vacancies update in Nigeria, you are expected to subscribe to this site using your email address. Subscription is totally free.
You can also connect with us on our various social media platforms.
Connect with us