Ecobank Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) 2024. How to Apply for Ecobank ELDP 2023/2024.
We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on any protected trait such as sex, race, ethnicity, disability, marital status etc.
Working at Ecobank Nigeria provides an opportunity to contribute to the bank’s expansion and play a role in its ongoing success. This environment fosters innovation, celebrates collaboration, and supports employees in their career journeys.
Table of Contents
Ecobank Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) 2024
The Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) is a recruitment initiative designed to attract young, vibrant, and talented individuals to meet the growing manpower needs across the bank. By participating in ELDP, you become part of a pool of future leaders who will drive the bank to the next level.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 24 years as at the date of application.
- Minimum of second class lower (2:2) from a reputable university.
- Candidates must have completed NYSC.
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics.
Benefits of Working at Ecobank
- Continuous learning and development opportunities through the EcobankAcademy
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- A vibrant and inclusive workplace culture
- Support for professional development e.g. ICAN, ACCA, CIPM etc.
- Enabling work culture and environment with recognition and rewards for employees
- Provides convenient staff bus services for eligible employees
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: TGI Group Finance Trainee Programme 2024
How to Apply for Ecobank ELDP 2024
Ready to embark on a rewarding career journey? Apply now and become part of a team that values your potential and invests in your success.
Only successful candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via E-mail.