The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) massive recruitment 2019 is ongoing. Salary is USD 89,289.87 (Eighty Nine Thousand, Two Hundred and Eighty Nine US Dollars) and above. See full details and apply below before the closing date.
ECOWAS is a regional intergovernmental organization formed by the following fifteen (15) Member States: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo. Its Headquarters is in Abuja, Nigeria.
ECOWAS Recruitment 2019- www.ecowas.int/current-careers
ECOWAS wishes to recruit qualified and capable, national candidates from ECOWAS Member States in the following areas:
- General Administration, Conferences, Finance; Human Resources Management,
- Macroeconomic policies, Economic Research, Infrastructure,
- Trade, Customs, Free Movement, Industry and Promotion of the Private Sector
- Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Health, Animal Health
- Political Affairs, Peace, Security, Social Affairs and Gender
- Education, Science and Culture, Youth and Sport Development
- Telecommunications and Information Technologies
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- International Relations, Diplomacy, Legal Affairs
- Monitoring and evaluation, Strategic management, Strategic planning
- Mining, Energy, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency
- Internal audit
Qualifications and Requirements for ECOWAS Recruitment 2019
- Potential candidates must be under 50 years of age.
- Female applications are encouraged.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Ability to persuade/influence others to consider a certain point of view, adopt a new idea or implement new methods and practices;
- Ability to lead a team of trainees/junior staff and instill a spirit of teamwork to engage employees and achieve a well-defined set of activities;
- Ability to resolve challenges that occur with minimal direction and/or to recommend and explain solutions or alternatives for approval;
How to apply for ECOWAS May 2019 Vacancies/Career
Applicants are kindly requested to visit the ECOWAS website regularly, www.ecowas.int , where the positions will be published regularly and apply as follows:
- Download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (JOB APPLICATION FORM) and fill it out correctly;
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter;
- Send all the above mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications initially submitted with only the CV remain acceptable.
Closing Date for ECOWAS May, 2019 Recruitment
The application deadline is 7th of July, 2019. Hurry and apply
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels