Did you hear that the Edo State Civil Service Commission was inviting the general public and all those interested in working for the state government to submit their applications?
Did you receive any message saying that applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill some vacant posts in the Edo State Civil Service?
We are here to clarify whatever you heard about the Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Exercise.
Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Exercise
We will like to inform you that the Edo State Government has discredited an advertisement of an alleged recruitment exercise by Edo State Civil Service Commission, it is important to note that the recruitment information was fake and also it is the handiwork of various bad eggs out to defraud hardworking Nigerians especially the good people of Edo State.
In a statement released by the Special Adviser to the Edo State Governor on Media and Communication Strategy, Mr. Crusoe Osagie, the government urged the public to disregard the information, as the state government was currently not recruiting and would duly notify the people when the recruitment exercise commences.
Mr Crusoe Osagie, had this to say regarding the recruitment exercise
“The state government’s attention has been the drawn to a recruitment advertisement purportedly put out by the state government.
“I want to clarify that the Civil Service Commission is currently not recruiting. Members of the public are advised to disregard the message”.
If you are interested in joining the Edo State Civil Service Commission, check out the information below to get yourself prepared when the recruitment exercise commences.
Requirements and Qualifications for Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Whatever position you are applying for when the recruitment commences properly, there are some basic requirements you must possess. For the sake of education and preparing you for the exercise, we will be listing them below
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must possess a minimum of 2nd Class lower Degree for University Graduates
- Interested persons must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or obtained an Exemption Certificate.
- You must have a valid means of identification (drivers license, voter’s card, international passport etc)
- You must have certifications from approved bodies related to your field (added advantage)
How to Apply for Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
When the Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal 2019/2020 is opened, you are expected to follow the below written guidelines for a successful application
- The application would be done online
- You are expected to visit the approved website for the recruitment when it opens. You can keep checking this site for more update or visit edostate.gov.ng
- Read the instructions provided
- Fill in your details correctly in the form
- Upload all required documents if necessary
- Go through all you have done
When will Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Exercise Portal Be Opened or Start?
The Edo state government have not released a date for the 2019/2020 recruitment exercise. We will notify you when a certain date has been fixed.
For more UPDATE, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels