Energy Talent Program 2021- The Energy Talent Company sources, recruits and trains outstanding individuals to meet the increasing demand of talent in the energy industry.
Energy Talent employ the use of modern, up-to-date learning methodologies to train their candidates,through a robust learning experience that involves an innovative combination of online learning simulation and apprenticeship. They equip the candidates with an all-round training and work experience that qualify them to hit the ground running from day one.
Applications are invited for:
Table of Contents
2021 Energy Talent Program (ETP)
Title: Energy Talent Program (ETP)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Energy Talent Program is a 24-month career development and job-placement program that trains promising and talented STEM graduates to build successful careers in the Nigerian Solar industry.
- The renewable energy space is a lucrative and fast-paced industry with different career paths but there is a large gap for skilled professionals, especially within Nigeria and Africa. We have recognized this skill gap in the RE workforce and we are set to use our technical resources and educational expertise to help you make a successful career in the Renewable Energy Industry.
- Designed by foremost international learning expert and dedicated consultants, The Energy Talent Program has been created to support your personal development and career growth as a Solar energy professional.
- The program offers a blended learning approach that harnesses a mix of online and offline training sessions, including a strong support system that ensures that you are adequately skilled for the global RE market.
- You will gain practical and technical experience working across projects in the solar industry.
- The Energy Talent Program is poised to transform the African economy in the next three decades. We aim to do this by developing high-quality professional energy talent that will lead the energy access transformation in Africa.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Total Nigeria Plc Graduate Talent Sourcing Programme 2021
Eligibility and Requirements
- Interested candidates should hold a Graduate Degree in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Architecture and related fields to the Electrical and Electronics Industry. If you do not have a degree, a level of experience in science, technology and engineering field is considered.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria
- Should be between age 18 and 35
- Completed NYSC
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- PwC Assurance & Tax Associate Graduate Programme 2021
- Three months of practice-based and field training
- Coaching and mentoring
- Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers
- Continuous professional development in the solar industry for 2 years
- Job-placement with top solar companies after 3 months
- Expertly curated learning curriculum
- Accelerated career growth
How to Apply for 2021 Energy Talent Program (ETP)
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Closing Date for 2021 Energy Talent Program (ETP) Application
The application deadline is 16th July, 2021.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels