Ericsson is the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to its name. Ericsson New Graduate Talent Program in Nigeria will begin in August 2019 and focuses on technology leadership. The aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
See full details of how to apply for this awesome opportunity here.
Ericsson Graduate Talent Program- Network Engineer Graduate
Job Location- Lagos, Nigeria
Categories- Consulting and System Integration, Corporate Shared Services, Information Technology, Product Management, Research & Development, Sales, Strategy, Marketing, and Commercial Management, Services Engineering, Students and Young Professionals, Supply Chain & Logistics
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science / IT, or Telecommunications, or relevant.
- Graduated individuals who have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program is required. Verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
- Participate in 2G, 3G, and LTE parameter consistency checks, tuning and optimization to improve throughput, accessibility, retainability, mobility, etc.
- Help with customer complaints and provide solutions with proper explanation report.
- Provide support in customer discussions, presentations, and workshops.
- Learn more about the network area of working (Radio, Transport, Core).
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies in Related Areas
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
Benefits of the Ericsson Graduate Program
- 12 months graduate program – Ericsson offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- Continuous learning and development
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
How to apply for Ericsson Graduate Talent Program
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.
All interested persons should click on the link provided below to apply
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels