Education For Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship Program 2019/2020 is currently ongoing. View details below to successfully apply for the scholarship here.
This scholarship is sponsored by The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP). GSEP is a non-profit, CEO-led organization of leading electricity companies driving sustainable energy development worldwide through capacity-building activities and small-scale renewable energy projects.
To be eligible for this scholarship, prospective applicants must:
- Undertake master’s-level studies in sustainable energy development. Eligible applicants must be pursuing full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters), beginning in autumn 2019. Students in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided that they meet this requirement.
- Be a citizen of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Be committed to returning to their home country/territory after their studies to contribute to its development
- Be an outstanding student
You must provide an electronic copy of all the documents listed below.
- Passport (photo page only) or birth certificate
- Curriculum vitae detailing your education, work experience (if applicable), awards, and participation in volunteer and/or extracurricular activities
- Admission letter from your university program of choice
How to Apply for the 2019 ESED Scholarship
Note- THE 2019 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IS NOW AVAILABLE
Make sure you have all the required information and documents on hand to complete your application.
Step 1- Fill in and prepare all the required documents
Step 2- Create an account to access the online form
Step 3- Fill in the application form and upload all required documents
Step 4- Submit your application
The scholarship application can take up to five hours to fill in if you have all the correct information in hand. All the information entered in the form will be automatically saved and you will be able to save the application and come back to it later.
Deadline to apply
March 8, 2019 (23:59, UTC-05:00)
As the volume of incoming applications is extremely high around the deadline, we strongly urge you to submit your application as early as possible. Please note that applications sent by email or mail will not be accepted.
For more SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels