NYSC Corp members have some great business ideas that would change their lives and that of the society at large but due to financial constraints this ideas may die. So, it’s not surprising that the idea of having direct means to loan to fund your business is a welcome innovation. Empower The Corps (ETC) Loan is for corp members who need loan, but what are the positive and negative sides of this loan, and how do you access the loan?
Sometime ago, a corp member gave out a friendly warning on his reservations about collecting soft loans, this is because even if you offset your bills b4 your Passing Out Parade (POP) you still have to go to Abuja to collect your discharge certificate.
If you do take this loan be sure you pay up unfailingly, and you must call ETC Loans office to clear you after payment of the loan. After the stress you will pass through at your state Secretariat , you will still have go to Abuja to collect your NYSC certificate.
There is always two sides to a story, another beneficiary of the scheme had this to say
There is nothing wrong with the Empower The Corps scheme, just try to meet the said payment date. I did it when I served and I got no problem with it, but if you missed the online last payment day, that can be a serious problem for you.
Another corp member had this to say about the scheme- I would advice you not to apply. Please and please. It really affected my service year after I took the loan. Don’t apply it’s better you do other menial jobs to supplement your nysc allawee.
Are you still interested in the ETC loan???
If you are, then continue reading this post till the end. Get a loan ranging from 50,000 to 100,000 Naira while serving to boost your business.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ETC LOAN
- NYSC ID card
- Valid ATM Card (must be valid throughout service year)
- Attestation Form from SAED (if you desire a Biz-Starter Package)
- Clearly written and signed Letter of Undertaking by Corps Member showing signature and date
- Clear passport photograph (Face and shoulders only)
- Clear photograph of yourself in Full NYSC Regalia
- PPA Posting letter
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ETC LOAN
Empowering the Corps (ETC) is a product developed to provide seed capital to NYSC Members to establish their businesses immediately after their SAED training, to provide financial services to Youth Corps Members to acquire assets and obtain professional certifications. The process below:
- e-Registration and Authentication of Corp Members
- Profiling and Activation of Corp Members
- Loan Application and Approvals
- Loan Disbursement and Repayment
- To Apply click www.portal.empowerthecorps.ng/
- Join ETC Social Networking Platform by creating your profile
- Log on to ETC Portal and register your information
- Ensure all required documentations are complete
- When all above are in place, proceed to apply for your desired package
- Enter your NYSC Call-up Number to proceed
- Enter your password then sign in
- Create account via https://portal.empowerthecorps.ng/Account/Register
- Click on Register to have an account
The infopadi team now believes that you can properly register for the Empower The Corps Loan, please do not fail to connect with us via our various platforms. For more clarity contact our admin.
CONNECT WITH US
We hope this information is helpful. Do well to subscribe to our blog for free using your Email for more NYSC updates.