Exxon Mobil is calling on interested and qualified graduates to apply for the internship opportunity in the company. See full details of the job below
Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship (Medical Science)
Alternate Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Job Segment: Engineer, Industrial Hygiene, Engineering
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science, Industrial Hygiene or other related Medical Science disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree not earlier than 2019
- Nursing candidates must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and valid Practicing Nursing licence
- Pharmacy candidates must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria
- Medical Laboratory Science candidates must have a valid provisional or practicing licence
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
How to Apply for Exxon Mobil Medical Science Graduate Internship 2020
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
You May Also Like- Exxon Mobil Engineering/Geoscience Graduate Internship 2020| Apply Here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels