Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. Applications are invited for:
Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities)
Alternate Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Job Segment: Engineer, Industrial Hygiene, Engineering
Mobil Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Political science, Diplomacy, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Media/Mass Communication or other Social science/Humanities related disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
How to Apply for Exxon Mobil Social Science/Humanities Graduate Internship 2020
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE INTERNSHIPS 2020/21 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels