ExxonMobil/NNPC Scholarship 2019/2020, Exxon Mobil, MPN Scholarship 2019 for undergraduates application form portal is out- This scholarship is for all tertiary institutions full time undergraduate students, i.e Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education across the country. See full guidelines on how to successfully apply for the ExxonMobil Scholarship 2019/2020.
ExxonMobil/NNPC Scholarship for Undergraduates 2019/2020
Eligible Courses for ExxonMobil Scholarship 2019/2020
The online Applications are invited from full-time undergraduates in their FIRST YEAR (100 LEVEL) or SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) of study in any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Medicine (MBBS Only)
- Agricultural Science (And related fields)
- Computer Science
Eligibility/Requirements for ExxonMobil (MPN) Scholarship 2019/2020
- Candidates must be holders of the SSCE or its Equivalent with at least six subjects passed at a sitting
- Applicants must be registered full-time undergraduates in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any Nigerian University
- Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies should not apply
- Dependants of employees of Mobil Producing Nigeria, Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited are not eligible for this scholarship
How to apply for 2019/2020 ExxonMobile (MPN) Scholarship
All interested and qualified student, can apply using the directive below.
- Click on https://scholarship.nnpcmpn.com.ng/register.php
- Wait for the page to load properly
- Follow the instructions displayed on your screen to properly fill the form
- You will receive an email
It is advised you use a computer while registering/applying for the ExxonMobil MPN Scholarship.
ExxonMobil Scholarship for Undergraduates List of Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
All shortlisted candidates for ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship will be required to possess the original and a photocopy of the below listed documents for screening prior to taking the qualifying Test:
- Evidence of SSCE result or its equivalent
- Evidence of admission into a Nigerian University.
- Evidence of current year of study
- Current University Identity Card.
- Current Passport Photographs.
- Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.
For more update on this scholarship and other awesome available scholarships, kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is totally free.
Join us on our social media platforms