First Bank Plc is currently recruiting graduates to join their work force. Check out the full details of the job and apply below. Ensure you share this post with all your friends.
The Bank is therefore seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates with the right skills set and excellent leadership potential that are desirous to leverage this window of opportunity to enhance their career journey.
First Bank Management Associate Programme (FMAP 02 Ext) – (1900004Q)
First Bank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) is one of the Bank’s flagship programmes designed as a 24-month fast-track comprehensive developmental programme. This programme is targeted at young, dynamic, self-motivated and highly driven individuals who are desirous to be part of the next generation of leaders in the Bank.
- The programme is intended to consciously integrate leadership into the Bank’s culture, as well as build a pipeline of highly resourceful and talented individuals who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being Africa’s Bank of first choice.
- Upon completion of the programme, successful candidates (Management Associates) will be promoted to Assistant Manager Grade, irrespective of their grades at the point of entry. Such individuals will be tagged as High-Potential staff (HiPos) in the Bank and will enjoy regular promotion subject to consistent high performance ratings in the yearly appraisal exercise. Cross-country posting and secondment opportunities will be offered to such staff across the First Bank network to provide them global exposure and network.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Not more than 30 years old
- Minimum of 3 year’s work experience in a structured organization, preferably financial services sector or global consulting firm
- Minimum of Second Class Upper division in any discipline from a recognized University
- In addition to the above, candidates must have a post-graduate degree (minimum Master’s degree) from a reputable university; OR
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACCA, ACA, CPA,CFA, ACIB
You May Also Like- Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Graduate Internship Program 2019
How to apply for First Bank Management Associate Programme
All interested and qualified persons can apply using the link here first bank Nigeria application link
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels