FG NCDC REDISSE Project Recruitment 2020- The Federal Government of Nigeria through the NCDC/ Regional Disease Surveillance Systems Enhancement Project invites interested and eligible individual/ veterinarians to apply for the services as advertised in this article.
Job: Consultant – Engagement of Veterinary officer in States with inadequate human resources.
Reference NO: IDA 5970-NG
Qualification and Experience:
- He/she must have a basic qualification of Donor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree and registered with Veterinary Council of Nigeria.
- The successful candidate to be employed must show basic proficiency to provide Veterinary services, disease surveillance, and disease outbreak investigation, prompt response to disease events, animal handling and writing of reports.
- Computer literate and experience of working In a Veterinary/animal health service establishment will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 Years Post DVM Qualification.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE– FG Digital Nigeria Youths Skills Development Programme 2020
Method of Application
All interested and qualified individual Veterinarians/candidates:
- Must provide information through their CV demonstrating that they have the required qualification and relevant experience to perform the service.
- In addition, the individual Veterinarian/Consultant is required to submit a letter of interest in the assignment indicating that they are qualified to perform the services.
- Expression of interest (EOIs) must be delivered in a written form and in sealed envelope to the address below:
REDISSE project Coordinator,
Nigeria Center for disease control,
Annex, plot 804,
Ebitu Ukiwe street,
For more information visit: https://fmard.gov.ng/advert
For more RECRUITMENT UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also give you more opportunities both in Nigeria and abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us