The Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) headed by the Federal Ministry of Education of Nigeria is now offering the 2019/2020 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS IN NIGERIA TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS.
National Awards for all Nigerian Public Institution (STATE AND FEDERAL) Students
SDG (SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS) FOR GIRLS ONLY.
The Honorable Minister of Education, is hereby inviting interested and qualified Nigerians to apply for the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS.
Read more details below.
List of requirements and how to apply for the 2019-2020 Federal Government Scholarship Award
The Federal Government Scholarship Award for the year 2019/2020 is subdivided into two categories, namely:
- Under graduates Scholarship Awards (University, Polytechnic and NCE)
- Post graduates Scholarship Awards
- All applicants must be full-time students in their second year of study and above in Federal or State Universities,
- They must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.0 on a 5.0 point scale or its equivalent in the previous academic year’s examinations.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
- All applicants must be full-time students in their second year of study in any of the Federal or State Polytechnics or
- Monotechnics, they must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 4scale or its equivalent in the previous academic year’s examinations
NIGERIAN CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION (NCE):
- All applicants must be full-time students in their second year of study and above in any Federal or State
- Colleges of Education and they must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 4point scale, or its equivalent in the previous academic year’s examinations.
- Applicants must be full time registered students of Federal or State universities and must have a minimum of second class Honours (Upper Division) in their 1st degree
HOW TO PROPERLY APPLY
- You are to fill out and save your information on each of the sections on the form one after the other thereafter submit your application on the last section of the form.
- You can go back to any of the sections to edit your information and save again as much as may be necessary on or before the closing date.
- All asterisk (*) fields are compulsory.
- You can navigate through the form using the “section links” on the left side of the form or via the “Previous” and “Next” buttons.
Now that you know all that is involved in this scholarship, we encourage you to hurry and apply. To do so follow the link CLICK HERE TO APPLY/REGISTER
YOU MAY ALSO WISH TO APPLY FOR – Bilateral Education Awards (BEA) Scholarship 2019/2020 (study abroad)
FSB Computer Based Test Venues 2019/2020
Zone: North – West
- State: Kaduna – Kano
- Venue: Kaduna – Kano
Zone: North- East
- State: Adamawa – Taraba
- Venue: Yola – Jalingo
- State: FCT – Kwara
- Venue: Bwari – Ilorin
Zone: South- West
- State: Oyo – Ondo
- Venue: Ibadan – Akure
Zone: South- South
- State: Delta – River
- Venue: Asaba-P/Harcourt
Zone: South- East
- State: Abia – Imo
- Venue: Umuahia – Owerri
Time: 9.00 A.M Daily
15th of January, 2019
FSB Computer Based Test Date 2019/2020
15th to 19th of January, 2019
Enure you indicate your area of application, choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Nigerian Award (N/A) or Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) scholarship for girls only.
Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified
For more clarity contact our admin.
CONNECT WITH US
We hope this information is helpful. Do well to subscribe to our blog for free using your Email for more SCHOLARSHIPS AND GRANTS UPDATES FOR NIGERIANS.
We provide both local and international scholarship opportunities.
Please note- you are expected to printout your properly filled application form, you will be expected to present it at the venue for the interview. Also you are to come with two (2) passports and photocopies of the below listed documents-
- Educational certificates.
- Letter of admission to the institution you are studying.
- Course Registration.
- Last session examination result.
- Identity card.
- Letter of identification from your State/Local Government.